Validation on site Project Manager
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis. Our equipment is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in food, life science and medical device industries.
Because of our fast-growing development we are now searching for a Validation on site Project Manager to join our team within our office in Dubai. The working areas will be Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt.
As a Validation on site Project Manager you will have the following main tasks:
- Developing technical procedures for thermal validation and thermal mapping services
- Implementation of thermal validation services on site and generating reports
- Calibration of tools used in validation and development of thermal validation services portfolio
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience not less than 5 years in calibration
- Thermal and sterilization processes validation in pharmaceutical industry
- Very good knowledge of physical parameters measuring instruments
- Extensive expertise in using measuring instruments
- exciting personal challenges in an international, innovative and growing company
- independence to manage your own work / day
- potential for progression
- excellent training program
- dynamic and informal working environment with great on-site facilities
- flexible working hours
At Ellab we give employees trust and responsibility of solving their work assignments independently and also in cooperation with our dedicated Ellab team. Ellab takes pride in our collaborative work environment where both the employee and employer benefit from combining ideas and concepts.
For more information about the job, please contact Sales Manager Mohamed Hassan on + 971 505 944 846.
Please send application including CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Validation Project Manager”.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 7 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 68 years of experience, Ellab has around 150 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2016 Ellab A/S and subsidiaries were sold to IK VIII Fund managed by IK Investment Partners.