Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in life science and medical device industries. Ellab also supplies validation services that support development and manufacturing organizations throughout the lifecycle of a product.
A key parameter in maintaining our leading position is delivering the best service and products in our industry. We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for the commercial activities in the Pacific Northwest
- Develop and implement activity plans that are in line with Ellab’s corporate strategy
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Canvassing for new customers and partners
- Travelling 50-100 days per year
- Meet yearly sales goals and targets
- Good people skills and self-motivated
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and a desire to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Scientific Discipline
- Exciting technical challenges with personal growth opportunities
- A work environment that facilitates innovation and inspiration
- Exposure to many different organizations and locations
- Small team
- Competitive salary and beneﬁts package
For more information about the job please contact Regional Sales Manager Megan Bishop at 303-808-2172.
Please send application including CV and references to email@example.com. Please state “Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest”.
Ellab Inc., Denver, CO 80203, USA.
Ellab Inc. has 23 employees and is a subsidiary of Ellab A/S.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 7 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 68 years of experience, Ellab has around 140 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2016 Ellab A/S and subsidiaries were sold to IK VIII Fund managed by IK Investment Partners.