Technical Sales Engineer
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis and environmental monitoring. Our equipment is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in food, life science and medical device industries.
Ellab, for the Italian affiliate located in Milano (Fasinternational Srl), is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to introduce in the Sales Team with the aim to grow the sales in the Italian market. The Italian site is equipped with an accredited calibration laboratory, ACCREDIA LAT n. 128, where temperature, RH, pressure and electrical signals instruments are calibrated.
Main duties and tasks for the Technical Sales Engineer:
- Responsible for the sales activities within Pharmaceutical, Hospital, Medical and Food Industries
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Develop and support customers by travelling within the Italian territory
- Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Present Ellab demonstrations to potential clients
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and attend trade shows
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Provide product training to customers/end users
- Provide hardware/software support to customers/end users
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience from working in a technical environment and explanation of technical documentation
- Experienced Information technology user and have good knowledge of MS Office package
- Experience with calibration and measurement technique
- Experience as an electronic, process or calibration technician
- excellent knowledge of the English language
- strong communication skills
- great personal drive
- a desire to hit and exceed target
- technical/scientific education
- knowledge of pharmaceutical & medical markets preferred (but not essential)
- capability to organize your working days and take initiatives
- experience in an ISO and/or FDA regulated industry a plus
- computer literacy, including proficiency with word processing and knowledge of CRM applications such as Salesforce
- exciting personal challenges in an international, innovative and growing company
- independence to manage your own work / day
- potential for progression
- excellent training program
- dynamic and informal working environment with great on-site facilities
If you have a technical or scientific background, a can-do attitude; If you enjoy learning new equipment and systems; If you're ready to join an elite team selling the finest validation equipment money can buy; as well as, engineering and calibration services that support it; then apply today we're looking forward to meeting you and seeing what you have to offer!
For more information about the job, please contact Business Manager Alessandra Ferrari on +39 335 7321602.
Please send application including CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Technical Sales Engineer - Italy”.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation and Monitoring Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 8 countries and by more than 50 distributors. With more than 70 years of experience, Ellab has around 250 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2016 Ellab A/S and subsidiaries were sold to IK VIII Fund managed by IK Investment Partners.