Technical Sales Engineer - UK & Republic of Ireland
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis. Our equipment is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in food, life science and medical device industries.
Because of our fast-growing development we are now searching for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team within our office in central Manchester.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will have the following main tasks:
- Responsible for the sales activities within Pharmaceutical & Medical Industries.
- Develop and support customers within the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and implement activity in line with Ellab corporate strategy
- Strategy planning together with your Country Manager
- Lead / sales generation
- Canvassing for new customers and partners
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience from working in a technical environment and explanation of technical documentation.
- Experienced Information technology user and have good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Experience with calibration and measurement technique.
- Experience as an electronic, process or calibration technician.
In order to be successful in this position we expect that you have:
- a great personal drive
- a desire to hit and exceed target
- higher education in business or sales
- technical interest
- knowledge of pharmaceutical & medical markets preferred (but not essential)
- excellent communication skills
- capability to organize your working days and take initiatives
- good knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM
The candidate should be outgoing, service minded, well organized, a team player and with a good sense of humour.
- exciting personal challenges in an international, innovative and growing company
- independence to manage your own work / day
- potential for progression
- excellent training program
- dynamic and informal working environment with great on-site facilities
- flexible working hours
At Ellab we give employees trust and responsibility of solving their work assignments independently and also in cooperation with our dedicated Ellab team. Ellab takes pride in our collaborative work environment where both the employee and employer benefit from combining ideas and concepts.
For more information about the job, please contact UK & Ireland Country Manager Patrick Mckimm on +44 7860 806 361.
Please send application including CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than October 27th, 2017. Please state “Technical Sales Engineer”.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 7 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 68 years of experience, Ellab has around 140 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2016 Ellab A/S and subsidiaries were sold to IK VIII Fund managed by IK Investment Partners.