Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in life science and medical device industries. Ellab also supplies validation services that support development and manufacturing organizations throughout the lifecycle of a product.
Ellab is growing fast and we need people who want to join our team and immerse themselves in our incredible culture. Ellab understands the value of people who take true ownership of their responsibilities and how that impacts patient safety. Are you ready to join a team of professionals who set the standard for validation and customer service in the Validation & Monitoring industry? Then please apply today, we're looking forward to meeting you and seeing what you have to offer!
The Project Manager shall perform managerial consulting services in conjunction with process validation and equipment qualification, protocol generation and execution, data analysis and reporting, and calibration. Validation experience in addition to project management is a must.
The position will primarily work during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM on site at various client in the Chicago Area; as well as, in the office. The position may require occasional off-hours, weekend work and travel.
The goal of the Project Manager is to meet all customer expectations while overseeing Ellab resources performing field support of customer equipment.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Ensures adequate resources (Ellab Team, hardware, software, supplies) are available to satisfy all the requirements of the project.
- Guides Ellab Validation Engineers and Execution Leads on daily priorities.
- Ensures all Ellab Team are compliant with customer site access, training, SOPs, GDP, and data integrity.
- Creates and updates various tools required to adequately manage the project throughout the project lifecycle (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, etc.).
- Collaborates with customer Teams including Project Managers, Senior Leadership, and internal Department leads to align on deliverable expectations, timelines, and problem resolution.
- Sets up and facilitates meetings between Ellab and customer, as needed, to ensure smooth progression throughout the process lifecycle.
- Creates and distributes metrics showing the project’s status and KPIs.
- Escalates issues and concerns timely to the appropriate customer Senior Leadership/Escalation Team.
- Acts as a liaison between Ellab and customer to handle all changes in scope throughout the project.
- BS in: Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology or other related field.
- Minumum 2 years of pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology project management experience plus an
- additional, 2 years minimum; pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology validation experience; preferably in temperature mapping.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with Ellab software applications.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
For more information about the job please contact Director of Human Resources at Ellab Inc. Erik Zotter at 303-425-3370.
Please apply for the job via LinkedIn here.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 9 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 70 years of experience, Ellab has around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2019 we joined forces with Hanwell Solutions Ltd. in UK in order to expand our product offering to cover industry leading wireless environmental monitoring systems. EQT (www.eqtgroup.com) has recently acquired the majority ownership in Ellab from IK Investment Partners.