Ellab - Vision & Business Idea
"To be the leading validation solutions and service provider"
"Providing the world's leading life science and food companies with high quality thermal process validation and monitoring solutions"
Dedication to Performance & Quality
Ellab has a long tradition and dedication to delivering the highest performance and quality in our industry. Our flexible and user friendly thermal validation and monitoring solutions are recognized and used by thousands of customers worldwide within life science and food industries.
Ellab develops unique and innovative solutions based on input from our close interaction and dialogue with our customers. Our ambition is to help our customers solve their challenges and increase their productivity by providing reliable and efficient solutions that are supported by a responsive and competent service team.
Carefully Selected Suppliers
Our Suppliers are carefully selected and monitored to ensure that their components, products and services are compliant with our high standards.
Great People make Great Quality
We employ quality-minded and qualified individuals that take pride in always delivering or exceeding the high quality promised by the Ellab brand. Our employees receive training in the importance of ensuring that we consistently satisfy customer expectations as well as regulatory requirements.
Well Documented & Compliant
Our processes and procedures are well documented and kept up to date to ensure consistent high quality and performance. We manage the quality of our products and services in our quality system compliant to ISO standards.
Top Management Priority
Ellab Top Management will ensure that quality standards are communicated both internally and externally - and reflected in the way we conduct business with our customers.
Hillerød, February 22nd, 2019
Excerpts from the complete policy
Ellab is fully committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment across the scope of operations. We are committed to operating in a manner that is compatible with our environment, employees, customers and suppliers. Ellab’s top management is committed to ensuring that Ellab maintains registration to the environment management standard ISO 14001.
Training and Communication
Employees are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, as long as it is reasonably practicable, is carried out without putting themselves, the team or the environment at risk.
Compliance with this policy will be monitored by the Environmental Committee together with Line Managers wherever necessary. All potential non-compliant situations should be reported to email@example.com.
The key points of our environmental strategy are to achieve the following:
- Comply with the relevant environmental standards and regulations that relate to environmental aspects, this includes WEEE and RoHS Directive compliance
- Enhancing the environmental efficiency of our business facilities in order to reduce the consumption of energy and other natural resources (e.g. water)
- Preventing pollution and reducing the consumption of resources through waste management strategies, which will internally promote recycling
- Raise awareness of environmental issues with our personnel and enlist their support in this policy
- Monitor and continuously improve our environmental performance
- To achieve a sustainable and responsible business model that supports our environmental key targets
Hillerød, February 13th, 2019