Field Service and Calibration Engineer
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis is used for validation, monitoring and documentation of thermal processes in life science and medical device industries. Ellab also supplies validation services that support development and manufacturing organizations throughout the lifecycle of a product.
Ellab is growing fast and we need people who want to join our team and immerse themselves in our incredible culture. Ellab understands the value of people who take true ownership of their responsibilities and how that impacts patient safety. Having recently acquired Instrument Technology in Dunboyne, Co. Meath we are looking to expand our service offering and recruit an additional Field Service and Calibration Engineer to support our installed base of Monitoring Solutions.
The ideal candidate would have experience of calibration in the healthcare or pharmaceutical sectors with a working knowledge of working within GxP environments.
The Field Service and Calibration Engineer responsibilities will include support, preventative maintenance, fault resolution, calibration and validation of our Monitoring Solutions at our customer sites nationwide. Full product training will be provided to the successful candidate. We are offering a very competitive package for the correct candidate.
- Provide complete product support on Monitoring Systems. This includes installation, commissioning, preventative maintenance, fault resolution, calibration and validation.
- Proactively manage customer relations with particular emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generation of Service Reports & Calibration Certificates in a timely manner.
- Flexibility in your approach to work and travel
- Proactively work with the line manager regarding any issues observed in the field
- Ability to work well on your own yet still be in contact and offer support to a service team
- Experience in Calibration within the regulated industries
- Experience working within GxP environments
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Pension Contribution and PHI cover.
- Transport: Company Car/Van
- Other: 22 days annual leave
- Laptop / Phone
For more information about the job please contact Technical Director at ITL Ireland Peter Keane at 00 353 (1) 801 3770.
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the job. Please state "Field Service and Calibration Engineer".
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation and Monitoring Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 10 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 71 years of experience, Ellab has around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2019 we joined forces with Hanwell Solutions Ltd. in UK in order to expand our product offering to cover industry leading wireless environmental monitoring systems. EQT (www.eqtgroup.com) has recently acquired the majority ownership in Ellab from IK Investment Partners.