Ellab is growing fast and we need people who want to join our team and immerse themselves in our incredible culture. Ellab understands the value of people who take true ownership of their responsibilities and how that impacts patient safety. Are you ready to join a team of elite calibration professionals who set the standard for customer service? Do you want to work with the finest validation test instruments available? Well apply today, we’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing what you have to offer!
- The Sr. Calibration Specialist is responsible for making sure that customer equipment is calibrated correctly and give accurate readings.
- The position will primarily work during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, but may require occasional off-hours and weekend work, and travel.
- The goal of the Process Calibration Lead is to meet all customer expectations while performing field support of customer equipment.
The Sr. Calibrtation Specialiast is responsible for:
- Following the organization’s field calibration program when onsite and following all customer, internal, ISO 9001, and GMP requirements.
- Performing calibrations and verifications for field calibration projects.
- Interfacing with customers to develop interval and tolerances, scheduling, and communicate calibration results.
- Tracking and communicating project statuses for field calibration projects.
- Maintain knowledge on standards, regulations, issues, and news with respect to calibration.
- Recording and reconciling project costs and information required for final billing.
- Analyze and interpret data from calibration results if it meets equipment tolerances.
- Troubleshooting customer and Ellab equipment.
- Support and maintain the field calibration department equipment inventory
- Previous technical experience or related degree preferred.
- Knowledge of measurement principles: measurement uncertainty, measurement traceability, measurement standards, test uncertainty, calibration intervals, and out-of-tolerance reporting.
- Familiar with the following regulations: FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and 210, ISO 13485, and ISO 17025.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Disability Insurance
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Customer Service
Please apply here.
Ellab expresses commitment to promote equality and to conduct our business according to principles of social justice, respect and freedom of expression when dealing with diversity in the workplace. Ellab shall therefore not make any distinction, exclusion or preference on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, political opinion, national extraction or social origin.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 11 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 71 years of experience, Ellab has around 370 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2019 we joined forces with Hanwell Solutions Ltd. in UK in order to expand our product offering to cover industry leading wireless environmental monitoring systems. EQT (www.eqtgroup.com) has acquired the majority ownership in Ellab.