Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in life science and medical device industries. Ellab also supplies validation services that support development and manufacturing organizations throughout the lifecycle of a product.
Ellab is still growing to meet the needs of our clients amidst this difficult, changing business environment. Ellab understands the value of people who take true ownership of their responsibilities and how that impacts patient safety. We need people who want to join our team and immerse themselves in our incredible culture.
The IT Specialist is responsible for Deployment, Implementation and Support of IT Systems utilized during the daily operation of Ellab. The IT Specialist also supports customers in installation of Ellab software in complex server environments.
This is a full-time position functioning out of the Denver US Headquarters Office. The position will primarily work during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, but may require occasional off-hours and weekend work, and travel.
The goal of the IT Specialist is to provide Ellab Employees and Offices with functional IT systems and efficient support.
The Service Technician is responsible for:
- Set-up of new employee computer machines
- Set-up of rental and validation use computers
- Administration of company file sharing system (currently Dropbox™)
- Administration of company online meeting software system.
- Troubleshooting and PM of the above listed machines and software systems via phone call, screen share and face to face personal interaction with internal Ellab employees and customers.
- Support of validation and monitoring software installation in Citrix/VPN/Other server environments.
- Document knowledge in the form of procedures and tech notes.
- Coordination of internal IT projects.
- BS in IT, Computer Science or acquired technical experience
- Experience ghosting/imaging/deployment of workstations
- Experience working with SQL Databases or similar
- Experience with MS Windows™ server/domain control[EZ1]
- Experience with virtual machines a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Previous Experience with AWS or Azure a plus
- Previous Experience with VPN Support, Citrix Installations, or VLAN a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Ellab expresses commitment to promote equality and to conduct our business according to principles of social justice, respect and freedom of expression when dealing with diversity in the workplace.
Ellab shall therefore not make any distinction, exclusion or preference on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, political opinion, national extraction or social origin.
Pay: $48,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- IT: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software deployment: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please apply for the job via Indeed here.
Ellab is an international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark. Our Validation Solutions are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 11 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 70 years of experience, Ellab has around 370 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. In 2019 we joined forces with Hanwell Solutions Ltd. in UK in order to expand our product offering to cover industry leading wireless environmental monitoring systems. EQT (www.eqtgroup.com) has acquired the majority ownership in Ellab.