Materials and Logistics Administrator
|Materials and Logistics Administrator|
|Depending on experience, product training will be provided.|
|37.5 hours per week. Support desk open 08:30 – 16:30 Mon – Fri.|
|Office based at Pendle House, Jubilee Road, Letchworth, Herts.|
- Resolve import/export shipping issues and expedite shipments with couriers.
- Prepare required export documentation for international shipments.
- Obtain and check documentation for VAT, duties & IPR processing in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- Place purchase orders and source/order supplies as needed.
- Review sales orders, review material requirements and advise production of available dates.
- Run MRP daily and process any works order and purchasing requirements.
- Resolve shortages and material issues.
- Oversee any service requirements such as waste, recycling, equipment hire/calibration and subscription renewals.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant database applications and ERP system.
- Help out in despatch/goods in dept during busy periods and staff absences.
- Carry out monthly admin processes.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as designated by the Materials Manager.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Experience of company software systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to work with a range of individuals and organisations.
- Good communication skills and ability to express oneself clearly verbally and in writing.
- Experience with imports and exports.
- Experience of purchasing materials and services.
- To ensure that all quality assurance issues are reported immediately to the relevant personnel.
- To attend relevant courses if requested to do so.
- To participate actively in the company appraisal system.
- To attend and participate in all relevant meetings.
- To behave at all times in such a way as to foster a positive image of the Company and colleagues.
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations and Company policy.
- To undertake additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the directors.
Working hours: Standard 37.5 hour week, 08:30 to 16:30, with half hour unpaid lunch
If you have any questions about the role or would like to apply, please contact us.