New TrackSense Pro 8 Bar Pressure Sensor
24 September 18
Did somebody say “beer”?
Our new sensor offers highly-accurate pressure measurements, which are commonly required during pasteurization of beer.
It can be used in conjunction with our industry-leading temperature data loggers that easily allow users to calculate the accumulated PU’s (pasteurization units) and other critical data during these processes.
This new high-pressure sensor offers some exciting features and benefits:
- Extended measuring range of 20 mBar to 8 Bar (116 PSI) Absolute, allowing it to cover a wider range of applications
- Compatible with existing TrackSense® Pro Data Loggers with interchangeable sensors
- Robust and durable design consisting of AISI 316L stainless steel for maintenance free operation
- Measuring accuracy of ± 0.25% full-scale for optimal performance
- Fast sample rate (up to 3 samples / second) for highest data resolution
Have a look at the TrackSense® Pro Wireless Data Logger with 8 Bar Pressure Sensor!